Labour Market Information can help you find out:
- where the jobs are locally
- which sectors/jobs are increasing and which are declining
- which skills will be needed in the future
Opposite are a range of Quick Sector Profiles that provide information about the eleven key employment sectors in the Humber region.
These key sectors are those that present the greatest potential for economic growth and the fact sheets provide:
- an overview of each sector
- an understanding of what skills and qualifications are needed
- information that can help in making decisions about future learning choices and career opportunities
The profiles can be viewed online and contain hot-links to employer websites and National Career Service information and guidance.
For more detailed statistical information about the sectors click on humberdataobservatory.org.uk/
The Humber Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) as part of the Humber Employment and Skills Strategy has commissioned the development of these resources from the Humber Data Observatory and Humber Education Business Partnership.