HETA Apprentices Available
Each year HETA take on a small number of unsponsored apprentices who show potential and develop their engineering skills in the hopes of finding them full time employment in the engineering and manufacturing industry.
- Trainees are currently seeking an employer to continue their apprenticeship with in Years 2 & 3
- No training charge only cost would be wages from when the apprentice starts in company
- Ready to start in company from May 2017
- Trainees will have completed VRQ Level 3 Technical Qualification and NVQ Level 2 PEO units
- Trainees will then progress onto an NVQ Level 3 qualification
If you would like further information about the trainess HETA have available contact email@example.com